Monday, October 26, 2009

A Mass with the Pope

Ever been to church with the Pope? I have. We went to St. Peter's for church on Sunday. The Pope was there. I took three pictures of him. Only one of them turned out fine. In the other two I either got bumped or shook the camera.

See? What did I tell you?

You wouldn't believe how many people there were. People here, people there, people, people, everywhere. hundreds of people, thousands of people, millions and billions and trillions of people. (There weren't really that many, but it sure seemed like it.) The Mass was in multiple languages, mostly Italian and Latin. Fortunately, the 2nd reading was in English. I enjoyed the Mass even though I couldn't understand most of it, and it took a long time.
Don't you wish it were you?

-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment