Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Paul's Thoughts

There are lots of great things to see and do in Rome.

I would like to see Palatine Hill. It is an archaeological park that has palace ruins. I also would like to see the Necropoli at Cerveteri. It is a burial chamber in Italy. I read in a guidebook that it is unsupervised so that allows you to climb on the tombs. Some parts of it date back to about 900 BC. I would also like to see the Colosseum and everything like that, but that's obvious. And I'm going to see it all in the next 3 months! Would you like to follow my adventures?

-Paul

2 comments:

  1. A blog is a great idea! I look forward to following your adventures. God bless!

    mbw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys

    So glad to hear you made it. You have been in our prayers! Happy Exploring....

    Amy, Dale, Emma & Alec

    ReplyDelete