Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rome, Italy from my point of view

Life in Rome Italy from my point of view, well, it has two sides, The first, it's really cool here. I mean with all the ancient stuff. It's cool because we get to be in a place where people actually were over 2000 years ago! What's also cool is I'm in a different country. I get to have experiences that not very many people in America get to have. And it's really cool to go to all the different places in the country! I have been to Florence, Venice, Pompeii, Siena, Viterbo, and Pisa in Italy, and I'm going to Paris, France on Thursday.

The other side of it is I'm still so homesick! And I miss home so much and I can't wait to get back home! And I guess I've learned that I don't like big city life. I only have a few weeks left and I'm going to try to forget about being homesick and enjoy the rest of my time here. I am going to miss Rome when I come home. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!


-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment