Friday, November 6, 2009

No Church, But Ferrari!

Yesterday we went to visit Santa Maria Maggiore, one of the basilicas in Rome. Unfortunately, when we got there, they were having a Mass and we were not able to tour the church. We decided that we could come back another day and see it and so we would just head home.

Out in the piazza in front of the basilica, we saw a Ferrari coming down the street! Wow! Finally! I had not seen any Ferraris until this point! The Ferrari pulled away as the traffic in front of it cleared.

Fortunately, it was stopped at the next traffic light. We were able to run down the hill, and get a video of it. Here is the video!

Remember how I said that we ran down the hill? Well, I was carrying Grace while running. If you listen carefully right at the beginning of the video, you can hear me say, "Whoa!" I tripped and Grace and I fell down just as we got to where Mom was shooting the video. Don't worry! We are both fine! However, we must have looked kind of ridiculous running down the hill and taking a video of a car. But, I am glad we did! Now I have proof that I have really seen a real Ferrari!

-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment